Andrea Seiger is walking us through the very space and setting of the story of Lincoln visiting his son Willie’s grave in the bestselling book, Lincoln in the Bardo. Lincoln’s clandestine visits occurred in the dark of night. Andrea is author of “111 Places You Must Not Miss in Washington DC” and the event is sponsored by Politics and Prose. Check out P&P website for an overwhelmingly interesting list of trips and events!
- “Mabel’s a bootlegger”!
- Canada – present and accounted for!
- Washington Post! — Hot off the Press!…………………
- Georgetown Synagogue
- Looking for a good read?
- The Georgetown Club
- Washington DC Historical Society – DC History Conference
- Wild Women of Georgetown? YES! @DC History Conference
- Mark Wenner – Where Are You?